CAT 6A Ethernet patch panel 24 port STP shielded
Availability: In stock
This Cat6a Patch Panel provides exceptional performance for high speed LAN’s including 10-Gigabit Ethernet applications. The boards are designed using the latest noise compensation techniques and the shielding feature can minimise the risk of EMI.
This S/FTP Panel offers Cat6A performance and has been designed to present the cable termination IDCs horizontally on a tray at the rear of the panel, making termination and cable management easier.
All sockets in the panel are commonly linked through the panel and can be grounded to the rack using the earth wire provided. When combined with our Cat6a/Cat 7 S/FTP cable, the links will perform well in excess of Category 6A specifications.
- Patch field (1 U) for assembly in 48.3 cm (19") panel boxes
- Internal connection technology for LSA insulation displacement terminals
- Colour coding in accordance with TIA 568 A/B
- For cable diameters of up to 0.64 mm (22–26 AWG), solid/stranded
- Easy to install
- Suitable for 10-Gigabit Ethernet applications
- High Density 24 ports
- Rear cable management
- Earth connection
- Robust all steel construction