CAT 6a 10" - 12 Port Patch Panel (STP)
Availability: In stock
The Home Patch Panel should be used to terminate the cabling from each of the RJ45 outlets around the home, enabling different services to be routed to any outlet.
This panels provide exceptional performance for high speed LANs including Gigabit Ethernet applications in an easy to use format. The 12 way panels consist of industry standard IDC connections, high quality RJ45 jacks, and they utilise the specially designed individually labelled cable saddle to facilitate easy installation and cable management. The rear of the panel features hook and loop cable retainers at either end for bundling cables, whilst on the front of the panel each RJ45 port is numbered with a removable identification label protected by an acetate strip.
- Patch field (1 HE) for assembly in 25.4 cm (10") panel racks or cabinets
- Internal connection technology for LSA insulation displacement terminals
- Colour coding in accordance with TIA 568 A/B
- For cable diameters of up to 0.64 mm (22–26 AWG), solid/stranded
- ‘Easy open’ housing without screws and tool
- Supports high speed networks including Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 shielded ports each
- Mounting screws included